Monday, July 21, 2008

Mamma Mia!

I'm so excited to go see this movie! My friends and I are celebrating tonight because I finished my summer make-up work today! FINALLY it's done!!!! It's so relieving to be done with something like that. It's one of those things that just haunts you until you get it totally completed. Not like a messy room where you can kind of continuously clean it because there's no due date. With homework though, there's a time limit and the closer you get to it, the more anxious life becomes! Anyways, I've gotta shimmy off now (I'm in a cheery mood, sorry for the cheesiness).
xoxo ciao for now!!
~Elana Joy

1 comment:

dt8k said...

Elana! You started a blog and then abandoned it? Nooooo! Haha. I was just browsing fbook and read somewhere in your info 'friends blog worthy' or something so I clicked on your blog. ahah. yeah..