Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sweetest Girl

Money. It seems like people will do almost anything for it now a days. I just got back from babysitting in the hills. Where I live, the people who reside in the hills are the ones who've got a lot of money SOMEWHERE in there family. It's expensive to live here, living in the hills costs even more. Houses up there go for millions of dollars, babysitting rates are high...if you get yourself clients up there, you've got yourself some good spending money for a couple of weeks. Sometimes, I'm really jealous of people who have enough money to live comfortably and then some. Other times I wonder if our society today relies too much on money. Think about it, what would you do if you didn't have money for a week? It only gets us so far...

ciao for now
Elana Joy

1 comment:

Naomie said...

Yo. I live in the berkeley hills and I can tell you, we are not rich. My father built our house, though, so he only had to buy the land.
P.S. This blog didn't last very long, did it? see you tomorrow.